- For use in the break-in of all 4-stroke engines
- Promotes ring seal and provides maximum protection for cams and all critical valve train components during initial break-in of flat tappet and roller cam engines
- Compatible with petroleum, semi-synthetic and fully synthetic motor oils.
- Ideal for use in Race Engines, OEM Rebuilds and Crate Motors.
- Complex 2X Zinc structure
- Dyno tested and approved
For all air and water cooled 4 cycle engines. Safe for use in wet clutches and motorcycle transmissions. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR STREET USE. MAXIMA PREMIUM BREAK-IN OIL formula has elevated anti-wear additives designed to protect engines in extreme conditions. Elevated anti-wear additives may adversely impact emissions systems on motorcycles fitted with catalyst.
|SAE Grade J300||10W-30|
|Viscosity cSt @ 40°C D2270||69.8|
|Viscosity cSt @ 100°C D2270||10.8|
|Viscosity Index D2270||144|
|Flash Point °C D92||228|
|Pour Point °C D92||-39|
Safety Data Sheets
Our Safety Data Sheets (SDS) provide up-to-date and accurate information on the material handling of this product.