- 100% Synthetic Ester-based
- Reduces friction & wear
- Resists shearing & mechanical breakdown
- Consistent film thickness over various operation temperatures
- Superior protection during peak loads
- Excellent in hypoid differentials
- Use where API GL-5 specification are required
Recommended for use in front and rear differentials, manual transmissions and anywhere an API GL-5 gear oil is specified. Also for use in lower gear units of marine outboard engines.
|TEST METHOD||SAE Viscosity||SAE Grade J300||75W-90||75W-140||75W-190||250WT|
|Viscosity cSt @ 40°C D2270||95.1||186.3||299||462.9|
|Viscosity cSt @ 100°C D2270||15.4||28.48||33||50.7|
|Viscosity Index D2270||165||193||162||151|
|Flash Point °C D92||>400||>450||>450||>450|
|Pour Point °C D97||<-60||<-50||N/A||N/A|
Safety Data Sheets
Our Safety Data Sheets (SDS) provide up-to-date and accurate information on the material handling of this product.